Are you frustrated with your children’s inability to settle into play?
Worried about how much time they’re spending on screens?
Overwhelmed with toys?
Struggling to understand why your kids are acting out?
Feeling a bit stuck with how to make meaningful change?
I hear you!
Let’s work together to:
- Understand your children’s play a little better.
- Unlock hours of independent play.
- Create a unique plan to help you cut your kids’ screen time back.
- Understand some of the sensory aspects that can impact play.
- Get your parenting-mojo back, by giving you a little space to breathe while watching your kids play more!
You will get 2 x video calls and a written report summary of recommendations.
After implementing the recommendations you will see:
- Your children spending longer in independent play
- Your children being more settled in their play
- Your children being more engaged in creative play more often
- Less nagging for screentime
- Your children growing up happier, healthier, and stronger
Your investment: $149NZD
Are you ready to make a huge difference in your family’s life?
“But wait, how can an Occupational Therapist help my children play?”
- We are trained to assess individuals in the person’s own environment; to identify problems and come up with solutions.
- We have training in child development.
- We work from a strengths based approach, building on an individual’s natural capacities.
- We view the “occupation of play” as an important activity that children learn, develop, grow, and self regulate through.
Occupational therapists LOVE play!
And I want to help your children play to their full potential.
Your initial assessment consists of a video consult of 45 minutes, with a report of recommendations.
Your follow up session is a 30 minute video or phone call. This is to review changes and follow up any issues that have come up since your assessment.
Your investment is $149 which is required to be paid in full via bank deposit prior to our initial consult. Payment plans available upon request.
If there are no times that suit, please email me on email@example.com
Your information will be kept completely confidential as per requirements of the Privacy Act 1993.
Rachel is a Registered Occupational Therapist with OTBNZ (registration number 50-05639).