Book a video consult of 45 minutes for $65. Includes a summary report emailed post assessment.
Do you feel like you’re drowning in toys that the kids don’t even play with?
Are you feeling overwhelmed, and not sure where to even start with sorting them out?
Do you want your kids to play more but unsure how to go about it?
You’re not alone!
This is a common parenting problem in today’s society.
In your Play-at-Home Assessment we will complete a home analysis and I will provide recommendations that will help your children get deeply involved in play.
- Book a time with me via my online calendar.
- We conduct the assessment via video call. I will ask you some questions about your family, house and what you see as the current problem. Be prepared to show me via video what the current play-space looks like, but don’t worry – you don’t have to tidy it! In fact, it’s better if you don’t!
- We will go over some ideas for possible changes. These might include ideas such as changes to the environment set up, children’s routine, or specific advice on toys suited to your child’s developmental stage, for example. This advice is based in my training as an Occupational Therapist and my experience of being alongside children at the Toy Library and Playcentre.
- I will provide you with a written summary post-assessment.
- You implement the changes then sit back and enjoy a cuppa while your kids take their play to a new level!